Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Sick Again...

Jaela and I both had our H1N1 shots last week Wednesday. No, I am not against this vaccine and NO I'm not a sceptic who thinks that it's unsafe to get because of lack of clinical testing. People who do think like this are idiots...and I kind of hope those people who choose not to get this vaccine for some of those reasons, get H1N1 really bad. Yep, I said it and I don't care. The amount of ridiculous controversy over this shot is outrageous.

Anyway, back to what I was going to write about...

We had our shots on Wednesday and by Friday, Jaela had a fever. It's lasted now until today, so it's been a real fun weekend to say the least. The doctor said it's a reaction from the shot. I figured it would happen. Saturday night while I was at work I started feelig my throat begin to hurt. That night, it hit me with full force and I'm still stuffed up. I'm hoping it's the last cold of the winter season (even though it hasn't started yet)...fingers crossed.

Other than the cold and Jaela's fever, we're good. I'm feeling a little irritable right now. But that's pretty normal too. haha

I think I'll get some of the things that are bugging me, out of my head...
I hate loud mufflers that go past our house, specifically the road by Jaela's room, late at night.
People that use hand sanitizer INSTEAD of washing their hands. Disgusting.
I get sooo annoyed with people "baby talking". Oh my goodness, speak normally to your kid already. They're going to get stupid listening to you.

That's just some. I'm hungry so I'm going, but I would write more. Seriously.

Bye for now.

4 comments:

Alisha said...

Keep writing your annoying list. I like them.

Bert said...

I guess I'm an idiot, then.

I'm back...... said...

I actually have said the same thing as you Larissa regarding hoping that people who think the shot is stupid actually will get H1N1. Teach them a lesson!

Ironically I had the same after effects as you with the sore throat and runny nose. Someone told me it was allergies to the hospital. I think it was the after effects of the shot.

Hope you guys feel better for the rest of the season... especially you. Can't wait to hear about your newest addition to the family.

tena_mom said...

Well a year has passed since you posted. Anything new happen in that year????